MADRID DESTINO CULTURA TURISMO Y NEGOCIO (hereinafter, MADRID DESTINO), with Tax ID (CIF) number A-84073105 and registered office in Madrid, Calle Conde Duque, 9- 11, 2ª planta, 28015 Madrid, in accordance with current legislation on personal data protection, wishes to inform users of https://citycard.esmadrid.com and holders of the MADRID CITY CARD about its Data Protection Policy which shall apply during the processing of personal data provided by the user when accessing, using and/or registering with citycard.esmadrid.com.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
MADRID DESTINO guarantees users of https://citycard.esmadrid.com that their data will be processed in accordance with prevailing legislation. Moreover, with regard to use of the data provided, we undertake to respect their confidential nature and to use them exclusively for the purpose consented to in accordance with current regulations governing personal data protection and in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
The https://citycard.esmadrid.com website contains links to third party websites, whose privacy policies are not the responsibility of MADRID DESTINO. When you access such websites it is up to you to decide whether or not to accept their privacy and cookie policies. As a general rule, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
By virtue of the Personal Data Protection regulations, we hereby inform you that all data provided through this website will be processed under the responsibility of MADRID DESTINO, in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and that the data provided will be included in a personal data file under the following terms and conditions:
Data Controller: Any personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party in any of the forms provided at https://citycard.esmadrid.com that are necessary to benefit from the MADRID CITY CARD will be treated confidentially and will be included in the corresponding processing activity of MADRID DESTINO CULTURA TURISMO Y NEGOCIO, S.A., with registered office in Madrid, Calle Conde Duque, 9-11, 28015 Madrid.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Purposes: The purpose of the processing of the data provided in each of the forms available at https://citycard.esmadrid.com shall be limited to the purpose specified in each form. In particular, the purpose of the MADRID CITY CARD application form is as follows:
- To activate the user as a beneficiary of the MADRID CITY CARD in order to obtain current discounts and promotions, to facilitate the communication of incidents, to carry out satisfaction and quality surveys, and to send them messages containing information.
- Unless consent is expressly withheld, to send the user advertising and commercial information regarding the Leisure, Shopping, Art and Culture and Gastronomy offers that are available in Madrid through the MADRID CITY CARD, and other tourist and cultural programmes that may be of interest in the city of Madrid.
- Unless consent is expressly withheld, to create user profiles based on disaggregated and anonymised data on consumption habits based on the MADRID CITY CARD, for statistical purposes and to make strategic decisions regarding the promotion of tourism in the city of Madrid with a view to improving the public service.
- With the express consent of the data subject/user, to create user profiles based on consumption data in order to send him or her recommendations and offers tailored to their profile. The user may always object to such automated processing in the corresponding section of their user profile.
Lawful basis: The lawful basis for the processing of personal data in the forms available at https://citycard.esmadrid.com shall be, in general, the consent of the data subject given by means of a clear affirmative action and by signing a contract for the MADRID CITY CARD.
GDPR: 6.1.a) The data subject gave his or her consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
GDPR: 6.1.b) Processing required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request thereof.
Storage period: Storage will be limited to the period necessary to comply with the purpose to which you have given your consent and in a situation of blockage during the statutory limitation period for civil, criminal, administrative and any other type of action that might derive from the selection process or the data processing.
Recipients: Communication of data. In general, personal data shall not be communicated to third parties, except with the express consent of users who are interested in having access to promotions and discounts offered by third parties or due to a legal obligation, which may include communications to the Ombudsman, Judges and Courts, as interested parties in proceedings related to any complaints that may have been filed.
Rights of data subjects: Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of their data carried out by MADRID DESTINO.
In any case, you may revoke the consent that you have given, if this was the basis that legitimised the processing, or you may exercise the rights to which you are entitled, namely:
- Of access: the data subject has the right to know whether the data controller is processing his or her personal data and, if so, has the right to access these data and to obtain information on the processing thus carried out.
- Rectification: This is related to inaccurate or incomplete data. The data subject has the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Restriction of processing: the data subject has the right to mark their stored personal data so as to restrict processing in the future. The restriction of processing means that, at the request of the data subject, their personal data will cease to be processed.
- Objection: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of their data where such processing is based on certain specific grounds and he or she invokes a reason related to their personal situation.
- Data portability: the data subject has the right to receive the personal data they have provided to the data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form. If such processing is based on consent or on a contract, it is carried out by automated means.
- Not to be subject to automated individual decisions: the data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based on the automated processing of his or her data, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects them in an adverse manner.
These requests must be forwarded to Conde Duque 9- 11, 28015 Madrid of by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es).
Website users and visitors will be informed as to whether or not they are obliged to provide the personal information that is requested of them on the forms used to access and register with the services and/or content provided on the website. They will be notified via visual notices such as floating windows, asterisks or symbols beside the information requested, or other similar methods.
Data provided must be genuine, accurate, complete and up-to-date. The user is solely responsible for any direct or indirect damages or loss caused to MADRID DESTINO or any third party as a result of the untruthfulness, inaccuracy, insufficiency or obsolete nature thereof.
Failure to supply the information requested or giving inaccurate or incomplete information may result in the services and/or content being provided to users and visitors improperly, inefficiently, poorly or not at all. Where the user is a minor, the latter must receive authorisation from an adult in charge of him/her to provide the personal information requested. MADRID DESTINO is exempt from any responsibility due to the failure to comply with this requirement. MADRID DESTINO shall never use said data for purposes that are unsuitable for minors; instead, it shall do so in keeping with the age, knowledge and maturity of the target audience, and shall never collect data relating to the financial situation or private affairs of members of his/her family.
MADRID DESTINO shall allow parents or guardians to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition regarding their children’s or wards’ data and shall encourage minors to consult them before supplying any information. Minors under 14 years of age must provide MADRID DESTINO with written authorisation from their parents, guardians or legal representatives who consent to their data being processed.
MADRID DESTINO hereby notifies users of https://citycard.esmadrid.com that the IP with which they access the MADRID DESTINO server, the date and time of this access and the pages visited that are stored on this server will be included and stored in a LOG file that MADRID DESTINO will process in order to count the number of visits https://citycard.esmadrid.com, and to draw up statistics reports.
The personal data provided by users in the MADRID CITY CARD application form in the forms available in https://citycard.esmadrid.com, will be included in the log of MADRID DESTINO's processing activities. Updated information is available in the MADRID DESTINO Transparency Portal which is available via the following link:
Use of “COOKIES”
In order to streamline the service offered, by identifying each user as quickly as possible, MADRID DESTINO hereby informs you that citycard.esmadrid.com requires the use of “Cookies” to function correctly. This tool, which is installed on the hard disk of the user's computer system, is used to store and subsequently retrieve certain information relating to the use of citycard.esmadrid.com. It is not used to collect any personal data that would allow the user to be identified. For more information, please see our COOKIES POLICY.
INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
By virtue of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, under no circumstances shall MADRID DESTINO send advertisements and notices to users for the purposes of sale or other commercial purposes without this having been requested or consented to beforehand. Likewise, MADRID DESTINO shall not send messages that have not been requested or consented to beforehand, nor shall it send electronic chain emails that have not been requested or consented to.
MADRID DESTINO hereby informs users that they may choose not to receive messages of a commercial nature by following the instructions given in each case or by sending written notice to: email@example.com.